Pre-Cruise & Embarkation Day
- Guests will check in at the pre-cruise hotel stay on the day before embarkation. At this time, all guests will complete a health questionnaire and participate in a COVID-19 test.
- COVID-19 vaccination is required for all guests and crew for all sailings beginning July 1, 2021.
EMBARKATION & DISEMBARKATION
- On the morning of embarkation, we will advise any individual who has tested positive that they cannot board.
- Luggage will be disinfected before it is brought on board and when it is removed from the vessel.
- When guests arrive at the gangway, facial recognition and temperature check will be performed. This procedure will be used for all gangway access – on and off – by guests and crew.
- Social distancing during the disembarkation process will be achieved utilizing specific groupings.
- When the gangway is in use, sanitation will occur every half-hour.
CAPACITY CONTROL & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Each vessel will have reduced guest capacity.
- We will ensure all public space capacities – including restaurants, bars and lounges, entertainment venues, pool deck, spa and fitness center – are controlled to accommodate required social distancing.
- Capacity will be reduced in elevators.
- Social distancing of at least six feet will be required outside of any individual’s travel party or immediate family.
- Prior to guest arrival, staterooms and suites will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with hospital-grade EPA-approved solutions as well as electrostatic fogging.
- Guest corridors will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Multi-purpose disinfecting wipes will be made available for all guests to carry and will be placed in all guest accommodations.
- Guest staterooms will be cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic fogging twice daily.
- Every space undergoes enhanced anti-microbial disinfection with medical-grade EPA-approved solutions.
- Twice daily anti-viral electrostatic fogging will occur in all public and crew spaces along with supplemental overnight deep fogging.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations with an alcohol-based sanitizer will be placed strategically throughout the ship.
FRESH-AIR VENTILATION SYSTEMS
- UV-C light has been added to all main air handlers and all passenger and crew stateroom fan coil units to facilitate with effective disinfecting and sanitizing against microorganisms that may be present in the air supply.
- Air filtration and air quality are maintained to the highest industry standard on every vessel.
MASKS & FACE COVERINGS
- Masks will be required in all venues and in situations where recommended social distancing is not possible, including entertainment venues, elevators, shoreside terminals and shore excursion motorcoaches.
- Masks will be provided (one per guest) in each of the guest’s accommodations and additional masks will be available, if needed.
CREWMEMBER STANDARDS & PRACTICES
- 100% testing will occur for all crew at the start of each voyage.
- Crew will undergo daily temperature checks and regular health monitoring.
- Crew will wear masks when interacting with guests.
- Crew will follow proper hand washing techniques.
- Crew are prohibited from personal contact with guests such as handshaking, hugging, kissing and dancing.
- Crew are trained on all health and safety preventive measures.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Hand washing stations are available outside each dining area.
- All self-service buffets will be suspended. A re-invented food and beverage concept will be launched with express breakfast and lunch options.
- Crew will sanitize all frequently touched surfaces in restaurant areas hourly.
- Crew will sanitize all back-of-house areas such as pantries and office areas.
- Sanitizing Logs will be accurately maintained, and records kept on file.
- All tables, chairs and counter tops will be sanitized on the hour – or when vacated by the guest, whichever comes first.
- All table items will be removed each time a table is vacated. All crockery, glassware and cutlery will be washed even if unused.
- Menus will now be single-use paper printed and be discarded after each use.
- All self-service areas are currently suspended – such as Perks and the Front Porch – we will have assigned staff there to assist guests with their selections.
- All bus seats, windows and handrails will be sanitized with an EPA-approved solution each day before the first guests arrive.
- Stepwell handrails, seat handrails and seats will be cleaned after each service and sanitized every hour.
- The bus restrooms will be sanitized with an EPA-approved solution after each use and several times per day beyond that.
- Liquid hand sanitizer dispensers will be available at the motorcoach doors for all guests.
- A licensed nurse will be on board and available throughout the voyage.
- We have formed new partnerships in every port we visit so that you will be cared for wherever and whenever it is needed.
- We have formed partnerships with professional medical facilities in every port we visit so that you will be cared for wherever and whenever it is needed.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds. Use alcohol-based sanitizer when soap is not available.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze and be sure to cough or sneeze into your elbow if a tissue is unavailable.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid personal contact with others such as handshaking or sharing cups, glasses or utensils.