Regardless the reason your cruise was cancelled, all requests are handled equally. At this time, the cruise lines are processing a high volume of refunds so it is unlikely you will get your refund before 90 days.
Articles in this section
- My booking was impacted by Covid-19. How long will it take to get my refund?
- How will I receive my refund?
- Can I request my refund to be expedited?
- If I cancelled my booking for reasons other than the cruise lines cancelling it will I get my refund quicker?
- Can I request a refund on your site?
- How will I know if my refund has been processed?
- What if I have a new bank account (not just a new card number)?
- Is the refund coming from Entertainment Cruises or the cruise line?