We have received the following information from Regent:
Regent Seven Seas Cruises continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 coronavirus situation and the global health environment. With COVID-19 continuing to impact communities and ports around the globe, we have extended our voluntary temporary suspension of voyages to now include all cruises departing through June 30, 2021 on all ships.
Guests have two options to choose:
- Option 1 - 125% Future Cruise Credit. The default compensation will be the Future Cruise Credits.
- Future Cruise Credits will be good for one year and can be applied to all 2020-2022 sailings.
- Future Cruise Credits can be applied to multiple reservations.
- Option 2 - 100% Refund. Guests with bookings that are not paid in full will receive a 100% Refund for amounts paid for voyages canceled.
- Refunds, if chosen, will be processed back in the same form of payment received within 60 days of cancellations.
- Non paid-in-full bookings will be automatically refunded within 60 days of the cancellation.
Affected travelers will automatically receive a 100% Future Cruise Credit with a bonus 25% Future Cruise Credit. These Future Cruise Credits are valid for one year from issue date and applicable toward all voyages through December 31, 2022. Clients taking the automatic Future Cruise Credits will also receive full Seven Seas Society loyalty night credit for their suspended voyage.