Book with Confidence
Book your cruise with confidence because you can cancel with our guarantee: Holland America Line values your well-being and appreciates your loyalty. To give you peace-of-mind and keep you confident in the transformative power of travel, we have enacted new short-term cancellation policies for cruise bookings that sail through October 15, 2020.
You can cancel your cruise for any reason and receive a Future Cruise Credit in the amount of your cancellation fees. Some restrictions apply.
Cruises Departing On Or Before August 31, 2020
- Booking is cancelled no less than 48 hours prior to sailing
- For cruises departing on or before August 31, 2020, you can cancel your cruise no less than 48 hours before departure and your Future Cruise Credit will be automatically applied to your Mariner number in approximately 60 to 90 days. No further action is required.
Cruises Departing Between September 1–October 15, 2020
- Booking is cancelled no less than 30 days prior to sailing
- For bookings made between March 1–May 31, 2020 on cruises departing September 1–October 15, 2020, you must complete the following to receive your Future Cruise Credit:
- Cancel your booking
- Submit Book with Confidence Form to request your Future Cruise Credit
- Receive email notification that your Future Cruise Credit has been applied in approximately two weeks.
How To Redeem Your Future Cruise Credit
- Once your Future Cruise Credit has been applied to your Mariner number, you have until December 31, 2020 to redeem the credit. Please call your travel agent to redeem and book.