Cruise Pause Extended to Include 10 Europe Cruises Through June 2021
Seattle, Wash. – While Holland America Line continues to work with government and port authorities to develop its plans to return to cruising, the company is extending its pause of European cruise operations to include departures through June 30, 2021.
Cruises affected by this pause in operation are:
- Nieuw Statendam: Eight departures from May 2 through June 27, 2021, that include seven- and 14-day Norway and Baltic itineraries, as well as the 14- and 21-day Collectors’ Voyages of those cruises.
- Volendam: June 19, 2021, 14-day Adriatic Dream cruise and the 24-day Adriatic Dream and Greek Odyssey Collectors’ Voyage departing the same date.
- Westerdam: June 19, 2021, 12-day Greece and Adriatic Antiquities cruise and the 24-day Adriatic Antiquities and Mediterranean Romance Collectors’ Voyage departing the same date.
Holland America Line is closely following the protocol set forth by the CDC, and is preparing ships and implementing procedures to meet all requirements for approval to sail following the pause.
In the most recent update Holland America is now giving you 3 options to choose from:
Impacted guests can elect to 1) move to a future sailing 2) accept a Future Cruise Credit, or 3) request a refund:
- Option 1 (Move to a Future Sailing) - If you are currently booked on the canceled Europe departures you will be able to rebook on an equivalent cruise in 2022 at the 2021 fare – with all cash and Future Cruise Credit (FCC) funds moved to the new booking.
- Option 2 (Future Cruise Credit)– You can select a Future Cruise Credits (FCC), equal to 110% of the amount deposited (up to the base cruise fare amount) on the booking.
- The Future Cruise Credits may be used to book sailings departing through December 31, 2022.
- Option 3 (Refund) – Request a full refund of monies paid to Holland America Line.
- The amount received by Holland America Line in excess of the base cruise fare can be transferred to a new booking or will be refunded to the method of payment used for the original purchase.