Risk Free Guarantee
We understand that some of our guests might be hesitant about making a cruise reservation or traveling at this time.
That is why Viking is offering a limited-time offer—the most flexible of any cruise line—so that you can plan your voyage with peace of mind. The Risk-Free Guarantee allows guests to change their cruise date up until 24 hours before their planned departure—and Viking will waive any fees. This offer covers all Viking reservations that are made by April 30, 2020. That means that if you reserved your cruise in 2019 or if you reserve a new cruise tomorrow, you will be covered, regardless of itinerary or departure date.
Risk-Free Guarantee: How it Works
- To be covered by this guarantee, you must make a reservation by April 30, 2020.
- This guarantee is combinable with all other Viking offers available.
- When you are covered by the Risk-Free Guarantee you may change your cruise reservation with notification to Viking. Notification must be received as follows:
- For those with flights arranged by Viking, it must be received at least 24 hours prior to the time of flight departure.
- For those who arrange their own flights, it must be received at least 24 hours prior to the time of cruise embarkation or hotel check-in, whichever is first.
- Reservation changes will be reimbursed in the form of a Future Cruise Voucher in the amount of 100% of any fees incurred.
- Guests will have 24 months to select their new date and use their Future Cruise Voucher to make a new reservation on any river, ocean or expedition cruise.
*Note: policy subject to change at any time