As we continue to monitor the global health pandemic, we wanted to provide you and your clients an update on upcoming sailings departing from the U.S. and Europe between now and May 2021. This includes news of MSC Seaside joining MSC Grandiosa for sailings in the Mediterranean as well as cancellations of upcoming sailings that impact your U.S. clients.
Update On Cruises Departing From The U.S.: Following the guidance of governments and health authorities around the world, today MSC Cruises shared that we’ve made the difficult decision to cancel all cruises departing from Miami and Orlando (Port Canaveral) through to and including May 31, 2021.This includes the following cruises:
- MSC Meraviglia, departures through May 29, 2021
- MSC Divina, departures through May 30, 2021
- MSC Armonia, departures through May 28, 2021
Update On Mediterranean and Northern Europe Cruises: While MSC Grandiosa continues to sail successfully in the Mediterranean – and will soon be joined by MSC Seaside from May 1, 2021 – with significant travel restrictions in place, we have canceled bookings for U.S. Customers booked on both of these ships through June 3, 2021. In addition, due to the delay in the return to availability of certain ports across Europe, today we announced that we are canceling all other itineraries in the West Mediterranean for April and May 2021 as well as all itineraries in the East Mediterranean and Northern Europe for April 2021. Specific ship and sail dates impacting your U.S. clients and bookings include the following:
- MSC Grandiosa, departures through to and including June 2, 2021
- MSC Seaside, departures through to and including April 24, 2021
- MSC Fantasia, departures through to and including May 30, 2021
- MSC Seaview, departures through to and including May 29, 2021
- MSC Virtuosa, departures through to and including April 28, 2021
- MSC Musica, departures through to and including April 30, 2021
- MSC Lirica, departures through to and including April 30, 2021
- MSC Opera, departures through to and including April 24, 2021
- MSC Sinfonia, departures through to and including April 24, 2021
- MSC Preziosa: departures through to and including April 28, 2021
- MSC Splendida, positioning cruise departing April 20, 2021 from Genoa to Kiel
- MSC Virtuosa, positioning cruise departing April 28, 2021 from Genoa to Kiel
- MSC Magnifica, positioning cruise departing May 3, 2021 from Genoa to Southampton
- MSC Musica, positioning cruise departing May 3, 2021 from Genoa to Warnemunde
For those guests whose cruise falls within this window of suspended operations have 2 choices.
- Already paid for their cruise in full, MSC Cruises USA will automatically provide a 125% Future Cruise Credit of the original cruise fare paid to be used on a sailing on or before April 30, 2022 for cruises booked by December 31, 2021
- Not paid in full & are outside of final payment window, will automatically provide a Future Cruise Credit for the value of their deposit PLUS 25% of the original cruise fare, excluding government fees and taxes, to be used toward a sailing on or before April 30, 2022 and booked by December 31, 2021.
If you want the lesser value in a refund please call us to process. Selection is final and cannot be changed once submitted. *Note: Refund takes 90 days to process.